Beautiful craftsmanship, exceptional engineering, expert technology, and a solid warranty are a part of each product. Our unique engineering and Super Spacer® glass system also provides protection against extreme weather conditions.
There is a multitude of reasons to add a sunroom to your home. Regardless of the reason, the addition should be a long-lasting, custom-designed structure. So, whether you want a little more sunshine to come in, a few more bugs to stay out, or a lot more room to entertain, a sunroom from Flight Exterior is a savvy solution.
We work fast, but we take great pride in providing gorgeous superior vinyl sunrooms that provide a clear view of the outdoors.
Our pledge to you is a complete commitment to ensuring you and your family are…quite simply, HAPPY.
15° Warmer in the Winter
Superior Energy Efficiency & Superior Comfort
Our gorgeous vinyl sunrooms are 15 degrees cooler in summer and 15 degrees warmer in the winter than the ordinary aluminum sunrooms on the market. The efficiency doesn’t stop there either, we’ve added great features like insulated support beams, our own energy-efficient MountainView windows and doors, and much more. This is truly a sunroom built with the latest in energy-efficient products for maximum comfort year-round.
15° Cooler in the Summer
- Aluminum-alloy hidden supports to reinforce the main frame.
- Hurricane wind rated performance and certification.
- Exceeds all building codes.
- Beams are used for large expanses, headers, load bearing walls, and trusses.
- Impervious to moisture (won’t expand, contract, warp, bind or twist)
- No vertical fill panels
- No visible internal or external fasteners
Window and Door Systems
- Specially designed roller systems for easy opening and closing
- Dual sliding sashes
- Full screens with fiberglass mesh are standard
- Currently available in white or almond
- Full-size, swinging primary entry door or sliding patio door
- Double strength 1/8” glass
- French doors (optional)
- Double hung and casement windows optional
- Superior Interlocking design with integrated gutter.
- Interior and exterior skins made of embossed laminated aluminum
- EPS with a scratch resistant finish for maintenance-free, long-term beauty
- EPS is treated with insect retardant
- Optional shingled roof available
- 2’ x 4’ operable or fixed skylights available